Re: AF_XDP xdp_umem_reg.headroom XDP_ZEROCOPY

Yes, would be nice that the documentation would mention this facts
(like copy vs zerocopy differences)
I also had an issue with the rx-path. In zerocopy is required that the
fill ring be "initialized" (with indexes) before the setup of rx ring.
In copy mode this can be done afterwards but in zerocopy must be done
before. also not sure minimum (valid) sizes for the rings.
sorry don't have a ixgbe to test this right now.

anyway thanks for your time