AF_XDP socket (sock2) unable to read, after writing with another AF_XDP socket (sock1)

Hello,

I am working on developing a Snabb Switch app which uses Af_XDP sockets
and so far I have not found any AF_XDP sample example online, except for
the sample in the Linux Kernel source. I have tried modifying the
example, to create two sockets (sock1 and sock2) sharing a UMEM with
custom write_sock and read_sock functions. But when I do a write with
"sock1" I am unable to read the data with "sock2". Here is the code
https://github.com/djkonro/afxdp/blob/master/xdpsock/xdpsock_user.c ,
and I am new to working with AF_XDP sockets and I wish I could get some
pointers to what may be wrong with the program.

Thanks,
Konrad
www.djimeli.me