Re: XDP for very newbies

On 07/05/2017 09:23 PM, Donatas Abraitis wrote:
Yeah, but I cannot find anything useful regarding generic XDP which is
a new feature.

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 10:00 PM, Jean-Philippe Menil <jpmenil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 07/05/2017 08:36 PM, Donatas Abraitis wrote:

Hi folks!

I see some isolated examples about XDP, but cannot find any good
tutorial in one place starting from theory to practical examples. Who
can recommend something as a starting point?

I would like to try Generic XDP or so.

Hi Donatas,

There is tons of stuff already referenced by Quentin:
https://qmonnet.github.io/whirl-offload/2016/09/01/dive-into-bpf/

It's bpf oriented, but there is a lot of links/docs in the "About XDP"
section.

Have fun.

Jean-Philippe

Hi,

Take a look to the blogspot from Jesper:
http://prototype-kernel.readthedocs.io/en/latest/blogposts/xdp25_eval_generic_xdp_tx.html

Regards.

Jean-Philippe