Re: Toy/demo: using ChatGPT to summarize lengthy LKML threads (b4 integration)

As somebody who (1) did not read the actual thread and only read the
text in the demo, (2) would probably not understand the details being
discussed if he read the actual thread anyway, hence (3) would not
know if ChatGPT in the demo were merely hallucinating, it was a very
nice demonstration. Of course, you are interested in knowing if people
find it "useful", which I unfortunately cannot offer much useful
input.