Re: KernelCI Community Survey

+ workflows

On 02/06/2020 22:22, Guillaume Tucker wrote:
> As the KernelCI project keeps growing, we need to know a bit
> better what the Linux kernel community needs in terms of
> automated testing.  We would really appreciate if you could
> please spare one minute to fill this survey form:

Sending out a big Thank You for all the replies we have received
already, your input is proving to be highly valuable.  We thought
it would also be relevant to share this on the workflows mailing
list and reach a slightly broader audience while the survey is
still open.

>   https://forms.gle/Y5iuyLXgQr2y3SrF6

Please feel free to fill the form if you haven't done so already
and share the link above with others you think might be
interested.

> This is for your own good!
>
> Thank you,
> Guillaume & the KernelCI team