Re: get-lore-mbox: quickly grab full threads from lore

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 7:01 PM Konstantin Ryabitsev
<konstantin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[..]
> Please give it a try and let me know your feedback! You can find it here:
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mricon/korg-helpers.git/tree/get-lore-mbox.py

Nice, this is probably going to replace my usage of getpatchwork [1]
because that requires a login + configuration to a single patchwork
project whereas this is any patchset from any lore list.

The ability to specify any patch in the series and pull down the full
set + cover is slick!

I assume the "get latest revision" requires that when superseding a
set that new version needs to be a reply to the first version? The
auto-supersede feature of patchwork-bot, also slick, did not require
this. Maybe patchwork-bot could reply to the old version when it sees
a supersede, in case someone forgets to thread subsequent revisions as