wireless-regdb: Update regulatory rules for Brazil (BR) on 6GHz

Hello.

I would like to request the following inclusion to the BR entry in the regdb, since Anatel (Brazil's telecomunication regulatory body) has officially licensed the WiFi 6E band in February 26, 2021.

It was defined as the 5.925 to 7.125MHz spectrum range, strictly for indoor use, limited to 30dBm EIRP for AP stations and 24dBm for clients. Requirement for NO-IR was explicitly waived, and no requirement for AUTO-BW or DFS was made. No specific channel width was defined besides the spectral power density limitation of 5dBm/MHz, so 160MHz channels are allowed if my math is right (I would appreciate if someone could double-check it).

The original publication regulating bands for local private use can be found here: http://www.ncc.org.br/img/Ato%2014448.pdf

The amendment that allowed the 6E band can be found here: https://www.in.gov.br/web/dou/-/ato-n-1.306-de-26-de-fevereiro-de-2021-306493325 in section 11.7.

Allowing outdoor use is being debated, but it hasn't been licensed yet since 5G operators want to use the same slice of spectrum. There could be further changes in the next year.

Thank you.

--
Bernardo Donadio
Site Reliability Engineer