wireless-regdb: Update regulatory rules for Kazakhstan (KZ) on 5GHz

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 07:54:14PM +0300, ?????? ?????? wrote:
> Hello again perirenal forums and laws of Kazakhstan on the 5GHz and everywhere one answer permitted use indoors frequency 5150-5350 and 5470-5725 MHz details there is no law painted as is done in other countries. Please add to this range in Kazakhstan is possible in the future and will develop in more detail the law on wi-fi 5 GHz, but currently it is what it is.

So, based on the doucment you linked to and one given earlier
(http://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/P000001379_) I'll send a paatch to allow
5150-5350 adn 5470-5725 MHz. However I think the power limit for all the
rules needs to be limited to 100mW instead of 1W as you had in some of
them, and we need to add the NO-OUTDOOR flag.

One of the documents also refers to ITU Resolution 229 with regard to
the 5GHz ranges, so I do think DFS is necessary in some of the ranges.

I'll follow up with a patch shortly.