wireless-regdb: Update regulatory rules for Kazakhstan (KZ) on 5GHz

Hello, please add support frequencies for Kazakhstan's frequency range
(5150-5350 )
(5470-5725 )
I know in the law we have written about them not clearly but it is written that we can use these frequencies in the building of the building, there are no more detailed laws for us in the frequency of 5 GHz, as in other countries. But I ask you to be content with what we have.