Re: phpinfo() not finding intl and mbstring

On 18/12/2013 01:34, Wendell P wrote:
On Tue, Dec 17, 2013, at 06:00 AM, Richard Quadling wrote:
... phpinfo() indicates that
the intl and mbstring extensions are not loaded
Have you enabled mbstring in your php.ini file?
Yes, I did all that and intl & mbstring are working fine.
  It looks like you have two;  One in the Windows folder and one in the
php folder.

At the command line, try ...

php --ini

Can you show the response and then the top block of phpinfo() which shows
which configuration files have been loaded.
php --ini gives the expected result, something like:
Configuration File (php.ini) Path C:\Windows
Loaded Configuration File C:\...\PHP\php.ini

PHP is finding and loading the php.ini without problem. The problem is
that when
I run phpinfo(), everything before "odbc" is chopped off. So I can't
show the top
block of phpinfo(), because it doesn't print out.

So you are seeing something like this:

<http://content.screencast.com/users/JT19560819/folders/Jing/media/a4249e18-4782-4a97-a072-474fb42c0d79/2013-12-18_0243.png>

Look at the boxed item for my localhost installation on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.

--
Good Guy
Website: http://mytaxsite.co.uk