imageManipulation wrapper class, etc.

If interested, here's what seems to be a sort of working image manipulation utility class, etc., along with a few examples of usage - index.php loads a physical image, and applies multiple effects to it, before storing it in the DB, and then show_image.php renders the image out for display, and all through the testing steps, I just use imagesx() and imagesy() functions to make sure the image resource hasn't become corrupted.

And, lastly, the .sql file is just for the structure of the test table I used, and dbInc.php stores mySQL server info:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13327195/imageManipulation.zip

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA