Found the cause of corrupted data storage in mySQL

Along the lines of all my recent posts, finally 'woke up', and went to go double check limits on blob, and longblob data storage lengths, and, yes, blob is limited to 64Kb = 65536 bytes, which is why it was truncating the data I was attempting to store in a column of data type blob, which is now longblob, which seems to have a limit of like 4Gb, or thereabouts...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA