Subject: Re: WinCache for PHP 5.5 ?
We're just wrapping up our changes for PHP 5.5.  I can commit the files I have now.
Thx!
    --E.
------------------------

That is a nasty workaround for sure. Tested your patched version and it works

Keith Davis (214) 906-5183

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Ehrhardt [mailto:phpdev@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 12:24 PM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: CLI Crash Bug

Keith Davis in php.windows (Tue, 23 Jul 2013 06:43:06 -0500):
>It's only with:
>wincache.enablecli=1 & opcache.enable_cli=1

OK. And those two do not go along when php is running from th ecommandline. They produce errors while closing the script.

There is a nasty workaround: leave PHP before the error occurs.
Take a look at
http://svn.php.net/viewvc/pecl/wincache/trunk/php_wincache.c?view=markup

If you add this line between 1032 and 1033
    if(WCG(enablecli) && !strcmp(sapi_module.name, "cli")) exit(127); PHP will exit with errorlevel 127 immediately at the end of php_mshutdown if (1) wincache.enablecli=1 and (2) php.exe is run from the commandline.

My current build of PHP 5.5.1 at
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8954372/php-5.5.1-nts-Win32-VC11-x86.zip
contains a php_wincache.dll with this patch.

Jan

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential or otherwise privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message or that arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version from the sender.

www.pridedallas.com