Re: Re: CLI Crash Bug

Keith Davis in php.windows (Mon, 22 Jul 2013 10:36:32 -0500):
>"Maybe the developers of OPcache can do something with this information,
>although it is deep inside Windows. Is it a Windows Server? Which
>edition? 2008 R2 or higher?"
>
>How do I contact them?

https://github.com/zendtech/ZendOptimizerPlus
Open an issue.

>                       Actually, this is Windows 7 Professional
>Service Pack 1. I can test on a Server 2008 R2 machine (which is what we
>use in production), if that would help.

You've got a really weird problem at hand. If even 'php -r exit();'
crashes, there definitely is something wrong with your setup. Did you
load php_opcache.dll with

zend_extension=php_opcache.dll (no path=it looks in your extension_dir)

And did you have the recommended opcache.xxx settings as stated at the
bottom of https://github.com/zendtech/ZendOptimizerPlus

To rule out other factors, I would disable all extensions except opcache
and then try php -r exit(); once again.

Jan