RE: PHP 5.3/5.4 and windows scripting host, WSF, ActiveScript question

David,

I don't have my system set up right now as a development machine at the
moment but I did find  a couple leads on this. You may have already seen
these.  I hope these are of some help to you.   I just did a google on " php
windows script host".

http://wezfurlong.org/blog/2004/jul/phpscript/

http://www.samurize.com/modules/ipboard/index.php?showtopic=11607

http://www.tuxradar.com/practicalphp/14/1/2