Re: Pear problem with graphiz library

Hi Niel,

i confirm that PEAR.php it is under the correct directory with system.php
file.
i've tried follow your tip by executing that piece of code and it returns
me :

> bool(true) bool(false)

I also tried to execute pear upgrade and it returns me the following error

> Error getting channel info from pear.php.net: SECURITY ERROR: Will not
write to XXXX

Can you give me more check to do in order to give you more information
about this strange issue

i have the following version of PHP :

>PHP 5.4.6 (cli) (built: Aug 15 2012 21:16:03)
>Copyright (c) 1997-2012 The PHP Group
>Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2012 Zend Technologies

thank you very much,

Matt