Re: PHP 5.4 extension building problem

Hello Carlo,

I hit issues with PHP 5.4 with an extension for the MapServer project; I
believe the errors/changes could be similar (not Windows specific
however), so you can see the changes in our case needed at
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/commit/0d68cd5c06fa97a9d403c11e66d3ab99a16bc78d

Hope that helps.

-jeff

--