Web-based interactive fiction game engine

The parchment project seems to be able to handle Z-code/inform/glulx games, and while think it just makes use of something like javascript to update like a text area text field, I tested it very quickly, and seemed to work quite usably.

Here's the sort of front-end interface, where you can try it out:
http://iplayif.com/

and, here's the google code/project page:
http://code.google.com/p/parchment/

See that they do though reckon on the project source pages that the actual source code is hosted on gitHub - various pieces/parts, including interpreter, format converter, etc.:
http://code.google.com/p/parchment/wiki/Source?tm=4

Anyway - on the main code gitHub page, I hit shift + enter on code link, and in new window downloaded a zip file of the source code:
https://github.com/curiousdannii/parchment

Did now also just quickly dump parchment source in my wamp server www folder, and it ran fine on my own machine as well, FWIW.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA