From: Jacob Kruger [mailto:jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:38 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Determining an external function/method's
argument/parameter listing..?

If I managed to determine that a ffunction/method exists for an external
class, by finding it in the array returned by the
get_class_methods('className') function, but, then how would I determine the
required/possible parameters for one of those functions/methods..?

Inside a function itself you can call something like func_get_args() but
that is, I think, meant to return a list of passed arguments/parameters, and
can only be called from inside a function itself, whereas, I would like to
possibly determine what arguments/parameters a function expects/requires,
hopefully then at least being able to derive from the names what
types/values they then expect..?

In other words, would like to find some way to find out the sort of function
definition etc.

And, yes, it would be nice to have a look at the source code am referring
to, but in this specific case, it seems like it might not be best to ask too
many questions...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker