Re: gd2 with t1lib

Hi Pierre

Unfortunately it is not a free font and it seams that other (newer) ps1 fonts are most likely convertet from true type and therefore have the special characters where they should be.

But that does not help me because i have to use exactly the specific fonts and they worked fine with the imageps-functions. I will send you one of them by separate e-mail for testing. Please have in mind that converting all the fonts is not an option.

Thanks a lot

"Pierre Joye" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:CAEZPtU6iViPjf_owaG7etuAqmR_5G_XGKQRZ=XnDXfJOB_7YQg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx...

please send me the font, so I can test and propose a solution.