Re: Using .Net assemblies with PHP

On 5/26/2011 2:27 PM, Trevor wrote:
OK, I've actually run into a problem. What I described above was working
fine on our test server, running Windows Server 2003 R2. I'm now trying
to get it to work on our production server, running Windows Server 2008
R2 64 bit. I'm using Apache (from Xampp) as the web server.

I just tried using the DOTNET function just to see what would happen on this server, and I got this error message:

1 Fatal error: Class 'DOTNET' not found in test.php on line 16

Is this perhaps another symptom of the same problem? Is there something I need to turn on to make this all work?

- Trevor