Re: PHP Wiki Windows StepByStepBuild

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff McKenna [mailto:jmckenna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Hello everyone,

I see that the PHP Wiki has been down, and I want to access the
wonderful StepByStepBuild instructions there
(http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild).  (I even
contributed to that page)  But I need to follow the steps again now and
I did not record them locally.  Is there another host of those exact
same wiki instructions somewhere?

Doesn't seem to helpful but there is something from 2009:
http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20090218073842/http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild

I've found this a bit more helpful:
http://bobobobo.wordpress.com/2008/05/27/how-to-compile-php/

Also seems you need to remember to have src in something like:
c:\PHPdev\src
and additional library and includes for extensions in:
c:\PHPdev\deps

Kris Craig (01-04-2011 21:54:58):

None that I'm aware of. Having some mirrors would be ideal, but since it's
a wiki keeping them synchronized would probably be a nightmare.

You can use dumps as Wikipedia mirrors does.

--
Maciej "Nux" Jaros