Regards,

Sascha

P.S. I would also love to see the PHP wiki back online!

Am 01.04.2011 21:54, schrieb Kris Craig:
None that I'm aware of.  Having some mirrors would be ideal, but since it's
a wiki keeping them synchronized would probably be a nightmare.

Do we have an ETA on getting the wiki back up yet?

--Kris

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff McKenna [mailto:jmckenna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 11:54 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  PHP Wiki Windows StepByStepBuild

Hello everyone,

I see that the PHP Wiki has been down, and I want to access the

wonderful StepByStepBuild instructions there

(http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/stepbystepbuild).  (I even

contributed to that page)  But I need to follow the steps again now and

I did not record them locally.  Is there another host of those exact

same wiki instructions somewhere?

Thanks everyone,

-jeff