Re: PHP Startup: Unable to initialize module

Hi Pierre,
Could you check which php.ini is loaded via phpinfo()? I assume you have a
php.ini somewhere in your Windows directory pointing to the wrong directory.
For what I see in the error, it is the other way 'round. 5.2 is loaded
and trying to load 5.3 extensions.
right, httpd.conf points to the 5.3 bin, I somehow interpreted it in the wrong way. I am still interested what phpinfo() gives us, I still think that PATH or some other directives point to the wrong directory/files.