Re: PHP Startup: Unable to initialize module

Dnia 30-03-2011 o 19:33:58 "Curtis Tammany" <curtis.tammany@xxxxxxx> napisał(a):

I had to upgrade to PHP 5.3.6 on a Windows environment.
That was ONLY available on windows.php.net as a VC9 version (downloaded the
Thread-safe installer)
All of the dlls in the ext folder came with PHP 5.3.6

I'm not mixing versions..

I think you might be suffering from Bug #54425.

Check your httpd.conf - PHPIniDir and LoadModule php5_module should only contain forward slashes.

You might also check Apache Lounge version of Apache if you are not already using it.

--
Maciej "Nux" Jaros