Re: PHP_YAZ

On 9 March 2011 14:49, Cindy Harper <charper@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is anyone successfully using php_yaz with either
> 1) WAMP - I have a test Windows server that I manage
> or
> 2) a Linux shared hosted LAMP where they won't load the YAZ PECL module for
> you, but they will allow you to put your lib files in your home directory
> via SSH.
>
> I'm running into brick walls every way I turn.
>
> Cindy Harper, Systems Librarian
> Colgate University Libraries
> charper@xxxxxxxxxxx
> 315-228-7363

I've just built Yaz using the V4.1.2 of the library and the
pecl/yaz/trunk code on Windows (VC9, x86, nts).

2 of the 5 tests fail.

ccl1.diff is ...

001+ the art: RPN="the art"
001- the art: RPN=the\ art
003+ ti=the art: RPN=@attr 1=4 "the art"
003- ti=the art: RPN=@attr 1=4 the\ art

and connect2.diff is ...

001+ connect failed errno=10007
001- connect failed errno=10000

I've no idea on actual usage of Yaz, but I'm willing to help if I can.

Richard.

--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend