PHP_YAZ

Is anyone successfully using php_yaz with either
1) WAMP - I have a test Windows server that I manage
or
2) a Linux shared hosted LAMP where they won't load the YAZ PECL module for
you, but they will allow you to put your lib files in your home directory
via SSH.

I'm running into brick walls every way I turn.

Cindy Harper, Systems Librarian
Colgate University Libraries
charper@xxxxxxxxxxx
315-228-7363