Re: Apache error caused by PHP aspell

But the .dll is named in the faulting module path ...
   C:\php\aspell-15.dll
... which happens to be the bundled .dll in the binary distribution from PHP Windows downloads. That's the part that has me confused.

I do indeed have a 5.3.5 install up and running but the enchant library and API is not available in the VC6 x86 Thread Safe Zip download. I notice the enchant .dll is not named in the php.ini.(development|production) configuration files nor is there a dll in the /ext directory.