Re: Question to the developers, I hope they read this thread.

hi,

As I said numerous times in this list already, using x64 builds on
Windows brings nothing at this stage (but the fun to run x64 bins). It
can even be slower than 32bit builds.

For IIS, the recommended setup is to use 32bit PHP as FastCGI (even if
windows itself is 64bit). Apache does not support officially x64 on
Windows.

By the way, there is no such thing like VC6-x64.

Cheers,

2011/1/17 Morgan <morgan@xxxxx>:
> Hi, All.
>
> Question on building PHP Version 5.3. + under Windows, when to expect
> full x64 VC9 or VC6 builds have long been relevant, server
> Windows platform is not available in more than 32-bit version.
>
> --
> ,
>  Morgan                          mailto:morgan@xxxxx
>

> --