Re: building binary libraries

Hi Pierre,

It's more of a learning exercise and to test x64 on Windows.  I can't seem
to get libiconv and gettext to compile for a past few days, even the older
versions 1.11.1 and 1.15 , respectively, having the makefile.msvc.  I'll try
the support their respective support lists.

Thanks for your help,
Tommy

As far as I know libiconv and gettext both require patches to the source of current versions to get them to compile, they're also libraries that are VERY resistant to windows fixes being pushed upstream.

Good luck!

Thanks,
Elizabeth M Smith