RE: building binary libraries

Hi Pierre,

It's more of a learning exercise and to test x64 on Windows.  I can't seem
to get libiconv and gettext to compile for a past few days, even the older
versions 1.11.1 and 1.15 , respectively, having the makefile.msvc.  I'll try
the support their respective support lists.

Thanks for your help,
Tommy