RE: PHP Debugger for Windows?

> From: akuhl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: ajwei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE:  PHP Debugger for Windows?

Thanks for your pointer, I have downloaded the trial version and started to play around with it. I love this! This actually tells you what mistake you made on the specific line without you having to actually run the code.  If I am just debugging it, can I just get the standard version? Or, do you recommend other versions?

Thanks.

Alice