RE: R: [PHP-WIN] PHP Debugger for Windows?

> From: phpit@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: ajwei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: R:  PHP Debugger for Windows?
> Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 09:14:28 +0200

Does anyone recommend using Virtual Box and have Linux installed on there for debugging purposes?
 am using Virtual Box with Linux Ubuntu installed on there I use to
debug. Is this the best way when I don't want to mess around with
Windows operating system?

Alice