From: Jacob Kruger [mailto:jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 11:19 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Still got issue with 'odbc' user

Still getting the following error although now created a specific user that
granted all privileges to for the specific database, using PHPMyAdmin, and
the error returned is still the following:
(Problem: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

I am specifically connecting using the new username/password combo, so no
idea why it's 'ignoring' them...?

$con = mysql_connect($mySQLServer,$mySQLUsername, $mySQLPassword);

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA