RE: Send Mail from PHP Using SMTP Authentication

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 22:13:10 +0200
Subject: Re:  Send Mail from PHP Using SMTP Authentication
From: tyra3l@xxxxxxxxx
To: ajwei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.include-path

Tyrael

I tried installing the Pear Mail package, it is now located in
php/PEAR/Mail, and my code is located in the htdocs. Here is the code:

require_once("Mail.php");
$mail
 = Mail::factory("mail");

$your_name = $_POST['your_name'];
$email
 = $_POST['email'];
$question = $_POST['question'];
$comments=
$_POST['comments'];
$submit = $_POST['submit'];

if($_POST['submit']=="Submit")
 {
$from = "elite.english@xxxxxxx";
$to =  $email;
$subject =
"Comments Regarding HH Web Design Studio";
$body = "From:
$your_name\n E-Mail: $email\n Reason Contact: $question\n Comments:\n
$comments";

$host = "smtp.att.yahoo.com";
$username =
"my_user_name";
$password = "password";
$headers = array ('From'
=> $from,
    'To' => $to,
    'Subject' => $subject);
$mail->send($to,
 $headers, $body);

if (PEAR::isError($mail)) echo "<p>" .
$mail->getMessage() . "</p>";

This is what I get:

Fatal error:  Class 'Mail' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\Alice.Wei\web\mail.php
 on line 30

Do I need to move the Mail PEAR class to the
same folder as my web folder? How can I make sure that my Pear is
running?
Thanks for your help.

Alice