Re: Windows binaries

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 6:34 AM, Todd Oberly <taoberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
http://www.google.hu/search?hl=hu&client=firefox-a&hs=WdP&rls=org.mozilla%3Ahu%3Aofficial&q=InstanceMaxRequests+vs+PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
There is a known problem, if you set the PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS lower than
the InstanceMaxRequests then sometimes the InstanceMaxRequests will be
reached, the fastcgi PM manager will restart the worker, and the visitor
will get a http 500, Internal Server Error.
Others will correct me, if I'm missing something.

Tyrael