Re: Windows binaries

-----Original Message-----

A short follow-up.  I had the PHP application package running through ISAPI for a short time, but then noticed errors like

Faulting application w3wp.exe, version 6.0.3790.3959, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x01b45c80.

in the Event Viewer.  Soooo after some investigation, FastCGI is now the solution. :)  But I then noticed something strange, but am not sure if it's related.  I then started seeing a warning in my browser when running a certain aspect of the script.  I'd done this a number of times before, but saw no errors.  Could there be something about the ISAPI interface that was blocking error output?

Thanks,

Todd