To: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 3:54 PM
Subject: Re:  Server side redirection - yet again

2010/1/27 Jacob Kruger <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Ok, worked perfectly.

Only thing had to remember was to first move all html headers markup tags
below the relevant header commands, or else it seemed to include them in the
data stream, and therefore corrupt the document a bit.

I wouldn't expect there to be any HTML tags in this script. It should
do 1 of 3 things.

1 - Issue a redirect header to the login/home page if the session is invalid.
2 - Do nothing if the requested document id is invalid - though you
may want to do something different.
3 - Output the headers and the document.

--
-----
Richard Quadling

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4810 (20100127) __________