Re: cgi

First let me say thanks for your reponse.

Installed PHP 5.3 and did get the CGI to work.

Now a separate issue:  I use several programs which use PHP (php MyEdit,
phpMyAdmin, and NucleusCMS for BLOG's) after installing PHP 5.3 these
interfaces would not work.  I tried reboot, checking the ini file, tried
installing the ini in windows, then windows/system32.  No matter what I
tried I couldn't get the programs to work.

reverted to 5.2.9 and everything is back to normal.

I've been trying to get the new versions of PHP to work for some time, think
I'll just stick with 5.2.9 and forget about it.