From: Steve Ricketts [mailto:velocedge@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 11:05 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  PHP info can't find MySql with IIS web server

Thanks, Don!

I'm in the process of uninstalling everything per Pierre's recommendations
and going to install from the Web Platform installer.  However, I'm a bit
confused by your last comment.  You said, "Get Microsoft Web Platform
installer and install PHP from there" but then the last sentence was "Please
install PHP from http://php.iis.net";...  With Platform installer installing
PHP, why would I need to install again from php.iis.net?

Steve