Re: PHP info can't find MySql with IIS web server

Funny you should mention Zend. I was looking through the posts and found a reference to it. I installed it but ran into an error right off the bat. So I signed up for the Zend forums and posted my problem there.

I had copied libmysql.dll to windows\system32 but that didn't seem to help. So I uninstalled php and then installed the Zend server. Now when I run my phpinfo(), I get the fastcgi error and if I try to open localhost/ZendServer I get a 404 error from Apache... not sure why I have Apache now since I'm using IIS. Getting more and more confused all the time! ;-)

sr