RE: php and silverlight

Can I use LINQ with PHP??

-----Original Message-----
From: Jarrett Meyer [mailto:jarrettmeyer@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 12:16 PM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  php and silverlight

As far of the silverlight side of things, I've done an example (using
ASP.NET MVC) that uses basic WebRequest and WebResponse objects. This
version used JSON serialization, but XML is a little bit easier.

http://www.jarrettmeyer.com/2009/04/creating-fake-services-with-mvc.html

--
Jarrett Meyer
Email: jarrettmeyer@xxxxxxxxx