From: Jarrett Meyer [mailto:jarrettmeyer@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 11:47 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  php and silverlight

Depending on the complexity of the data being served, I recommend
writing a
POX endpoint in your web page and using WebRequest/WebResponse methods
manually grab your data. Always been faster for me than screwing around
with
WCF.

Then you can display the Silverlight xap as an embedded object.

--
Jarrett Meyer
Email: jarrettmeyer@xxxxxxxxx