Dated SNMP Extension in Windows

Hello List,

The PHP SNMP Extension is built on Windows using dated, ucd-snmp libraries that are no longer supported by the Net-SNMP guys. I have submitted a patch and bug report for building using the more relevant libraries, which would include support for things like SNMPv3. My question is, what is keeping this from being committed. Are you needing someone, like me, to take this over?

Regards,

Larry Adams
aka TheWitness
www.cacti.net