Re: In what package can I find arpa/nameser.h ?

George Brink wrote:
Trying to build PHP 5.2.9 on WinXP and configure fails with error:

We really need that arpa\nameser.h file - it is part of the win32build package

What is this "win32build" package?
I have VC6/VC2003 and Windows Server 2003 R2 Platform SDK
But they do not know about any nameser.h or even arpa subfolders.
What package this header is supposed to come from?

George
You will find the missing libraries in the pecl section of the php site ...
http://pecl2.php.net/downloads/php-windows-builds/php-libs/

http://wiki.php.net/internals/windows/libs lists the libraries used, and
some of them are easy to identify.

arpa is in bindlib-cvs-vc6.zip in
http://pecl2.php.net/downloads/php-windows-builds/php-libs/VC6/x86/

If you have not found this out yet, copy the files to your vc6/\deps\
directory, just move the include and lib subdirectories there.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL