Have 8 questions that need to be answered

Recently I was accepted to attend 3 semesters at a well known college for a postgraduate Web Development program. To qualify for my funding, there are a a series of tasks that I must complete. One of these is to interview a web developer with 8 questions that have been supplied to me. Until all tasks are done, including this interview, I would not be
granted the funds that will allow me to attend.

I have done websites for at least 14 years but I am self taught. They would not accept me
-- uh -- interviewing myself! LOL

I figure that PHP is so often associated with websites, so I hope this is not too much of a stretch on topic. Happily, I have been told that amongst the courses I will attend, PHP and
MySQL are included.

If any of you consider yourself a web developer (I bet we have lots) and would care to help, I will list these questions below. If this is too off topic, just let me know. Its probably better to supply the answers outside of our forum by emailing me at billmudry@xxxxxxxxxxx
In advance, thank you to anyone who will help

Lets list the questions now:

				Informational Interview

Name:
Position:
Company:
Phone Number:

	1. On a typical day in this position, what do you do?

	2. Is it better to go to a Private Registered School or a Public College?

	3. What personal qualities are important in being successful in this job?

	4. Is there a demand for people in this occupation?

	5. What are the salary ranges in this field?

	6. What are some of the problems you face in this field?

	7. What are the physical aspects of this type of work?

	8. What are the emotional aspects of this type of work?