Re: Secure Login PHP Class

Parham Doustdar wrote:
Hi there,
I'm a beginner to PHP, and I was wondering if there is a login class that is known to be secure. I can build one myself, but I'm not sure what the vulnorabilities are. I've read up on more than twenty articles, tutorials, and codes so far, but can't quite find out which one is the best -- I'm looking for one that is recommended by a few other users.
Thanks!

Write one yourself, you'll learn more from doing it. There are some that i can think of, but they'll likely bit a bit too involved for you (Zend_Auth, etc.). You can post the code on php.general etc. to be reviewed / for help.

If you're working with a framework, use that framework's.

Michael