Re: getting started - need pointers

Thanks Joe, my, same thoughts too .... or Mike is using short tags or not
correct like <?  ?> and not <php ?> etc ... but I think its more like Joe is
saying ...its not calling the wamp stuff but still he's orignal installs.

Lets see what happens ... Oh and mike ...make sure WAMP is started ...should
see a little icon in system tray (looks like speedometer, if its all white
everything started fine ... if its 2/3 yellow something failed to start...
if its 1/3 red ... then there is issues with starting the services .... hint
left click on icon to get pop-up menu ... with options for php and apache.

Hope Joe gives you some pointers too...