Debug PHP , Write Every Action (and not just errors debug related) into a file

Hello

I am using PHP Version 4 Over Windows Server 2003 , the webserver application is IIS 6

I couldn't find a way to debug PHP and enable the debug.
I would like that every action that PHP is doing will be written into a file.
I think that PHP doesn't support such feature but I am here to confirm it.
I am not talking about writting only errors , I would like to debug any action that the php is doing.

thanks

onemancrew