{** SPAM **} Re: [PHP-WIN] How do you segregate MP3 player so it keeps playing when changing pages

You could try use something like an iFrame or frame, but make it so small it
doesn't really display as such.

I've been experimenting with loading different pages in a tiny iFrame with
different bgsound tags to allow me to provide extra tutorial type
information for activity on the primary pages for blind/VI users.

Here's a link to the w3schools.com reference page for the <frameset /> tag:
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_frameset.asp

Basically, you could try making it something like 1 pixel wide, with no
border, scrollbars, etc. etc. and see if it still interferes with your
layout - but that might depend on the users browser as such.

This might not be of any use, but HTH.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker